Follow GigiXiaozhi on Twitter

Followers

Sunday, July 17, 2011

♥170711♥

be so lazy to type chinese recently.... so my blog going to full of ABC... izit good?? may improve my english too...

today starts my new job... because im still new there.. so every stuff must get the permission before i wanna start it... even took a chair to seat... FML =="  and i don't know y.... feeling they are bullying me... every hard work they sure will call "GIGI~~~~" make my hand and waist so pain...T.T  how i gonna continue working in this stupid place? huh???!!! anyway... because of money...because of $$$ ~~~ i will continue it... i don't believe they will keep treating me like this... right??

and i was so shock cuz i got my uniform between my trial period ... my boss said only can wear pink uniform when you become a senior... got a lil bit happy cuz i realize that another staff havent take her uniform since she already three weeks more here.... *wink*  will trying to update my photo with my pink uniform soon... my uniform looks abit ugly and too long for me, and my brother said im a Myanmar girl when im fitting it just now...

something good news to post here... i am an "姑姐" (aunt) now~ my lovely cousin bro has a new baby girl two days ago... congrats to him becoming a papa...

words for Kenneth papa : U r a MAN now... be concentrate on ur newly and cutey family... stop clubbing anymore...(unless i invite u >.<) wish u and ur family be lovely and cutey forever ^^

baby girl....the cutey princess... cant wait to c my little niece... she is in Batu Pahat, Johor now... and i am in kl... so far away...T.T   anyway, i will meet my little niece soon... baby girl wait 姑姐 come ya.... 

No comments: