Follow GigiXiaozhi on Twitter

Followers

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

♥260711♥

yesterday was my movie day wif my little hubbie.. we were so complicating to choose which movie to watch... my hubbie wanna watch "WU XIA" but i wanna watch HANNA... finally we chose the movie to watch by "scissors, rock, and cloth" .... = =  so... the result was HANNA... yeepiii~ i won him..^^

it was quite uncomfort cuz the hall we got is too cold ... so regret we din bring our jacket.. and however the movie is quite weird actually... too boring.. no point at all... so so so so........ regret to buy the ticket with RM22... i prefer to buy popcorn with this RM22...!  *F  but i love the girl Hanna... she is so beautiful..

today after went to academy, i straightly came home.. too tired... but cant sleep even i keep lying my bed from 7p.m. just now.... so i played with my webcammie...





so ugly izzit??? okay, is time to have my dinner dy... bye peeps~

No comments: